1) Superstition - Moon Rocker, Re-Tide 2) Icare - Bertrand Burgalat/Yuksek 3) Welcome To The Disco - Sartorial,Simon Kennedy 4) Chugging Edits- Gateway 2 Disco 5) Raise - Ron Basejam 6) Work That - Kenny Summit, Richard Earnshaw 7) Don’t panic - Da Lukas 8. Thinking Of You - Ciaborg 9) Down Like That - Ho Vince, Dave Leatherman 10) That House Groove - Phil Weeks 11) Lup Ino - Lying To My Lie 12) Anita’s Bell - Mr Patron
1. The Salsoul Orchestra, Dj Spinna - Chicago Bus Stop (Ooh, I Love It) (DJ Spinna ReFreak)
2. ED WIZARD/DISCO DOUBLE DEE - Jazz Wave
3. WERKSHY - Supermoon
4. CHEWY RUBS - Boogie Down Shuffle
5. CHEWY RUBS - Matatu
6. DEELICIOUS - The Tilt
7. D.C. LaRue, Joey Negro - Cathedrals (Joey Negro Extended Disco Mix)
8. Claborg - Think of You
9. Freiboitar - Whats Up
10. Pete Heller's Big Love, Dr Packer - Big Love (Dr Packer Extended Remix)
MITIKO Mitiko Tracklist
1 Mitiko - Let Me Tell You
2 Mitiko - I Need Your Tears.
3 Mitko - My Way Home.
4 Mitiko - By Your Side.
5 Mitiko - Disko Adriatiko.
6 Mitiko - Dreaming Aint Enough.
7 Mitiko - Love Situation.
8 Cuz Electric - Half Way Len.
9 DJ Viollete - Any Moment, Any Time.
10 Stephane Deschezeaux feat. Kiki Kyte - Mystery.
11 Kindred Soul & Get To Know feat. Kayleigh Gibson - Hold On (Dr Packer Remix).
12 Kylie Auldist - Good Time Girl. 13 Levantine - Another Love.
Music : https://www.junodownload.com/search/?q%5Ball%5D%5B%5D=mitiko
1.BB Boogie - Sweating and Shaking (On the Dance Floor) [feat. Monica Blaire]
2.FOUK - Organ Freeman
3.EVIL SMARTY - Sweet Like A Lemon
4. G&D - Turn It Loose
5. Hotmood - Good Old Days
6.MOUSSA CLARKE/ZAK GEE feat RACHEL GAVALETZ -Still Feel The Rain (Disco mix)
7. EVIL SMARTY - The Groove To Make You Dance
8. DOUG WILLIS - Risky Biznizz (original mix)
9. GET DOWN EDITS - Follow Me
10. COEO - Long Night Ahead
11. RE-MOON/ROCKET TIDE - Purple Dusk
1. Lego Edit & Vito Lalinga - BKR T
2. PL - Africana Real (Lego Classic Edit)
3. Chewy Rubs - Wick-A-Dee-Wack
4. Adesse Versions - Sistem
5. Sould Out - Cosmic Wayo
6. Disco Dub Band - Disco Dub (Lego Re-Edit)
7. Lego Edit - Afro King
8. Art of Tones - The Same Thing
9. Bas Roos & Guy Steve -Piece of SOul
10. Funky Jaws - Peasant Dance
11. Jamie 3:26 & Masalo - Testify
12. Vasquez -Afrolizer - LTJ Xpirience RMX
13. Motown Sound - Bad Mouthing (Joey Negro Raw Disco Mix)
1. Kiki Kyte - Disco Chick
2. GIOVANNI DAMICO - Look At You (Sugar Bomb)
3. BERTRAND BURGALAT/YUKSEK - Icare (Yuksek remix)
4. Benjamin Ferreira - What U Will
5. DJ KOZE - Pick Up
6. DEELICIOUS- Sexy Cream
7. PHIL WEEKS - That House Groove
8. Jamie 326 & Masalo - Testify
9. CHEWY RUBS - The Game (original mix)
10. GIOVANNI DAMICO - Essential
11. The High Fidelity - Ithanku (Hifi Sean & Yam Who? dub)
Derek Kaye Tracklist:
1.Julian Sanza &Andre Espeut- Perfect System (Sare Havlicek dub)
2.Subvader - Each Time We Touch
3.Peech Boys - Don’t Make Me Wait
4.Full Intention - Night Of Life ( Dr Packer Remix)
5.Saison - Moody Blues
6.Soup Dragons - I’m Free (Yam Who? & Alan Dixon mix)
7.Sophie Lloyd - Calling Out
8.George Duke - Brazillian Love Affair (Derek Kaye mix)
9.Aroop Roy - Reason To Dance
10.Astronaut Edits - Ipkiss
11.Andy Buchan - Spectral ( dr Packer Acid Mix)
12.Space - Magi Fly (Greg Wilson & Peza remix)
North-West England, UK DJ Derek Kaye married his schoolboy passions of music and electronics in 1973 when he constructed his first disco sound system, aged just 13.
Prior to this, with DJ equipment something of a rarity in those days, he created a custom setup that bypassed the need for a mixer by rewiring his turntables in such a way that he could flip the sound from one deck to another, and installed a switch that would dip the music so a microphone from a portable cassette player could be used to announce the song on rotation.
His work soon grew in sophistication and a new console was built, with his schoolmate, Greg Wilson, buying Derek’s old rig, thus beginning his own well-documented DJ career.
Over the past 40 years, Derek has continued to DJ in and around the North West, both in residencies and guest spots, and his passion for music and electronics are still just as strong. His enviable studio has gone through the transitions of working with notator (the forerunner to logic) on the studio essential Atari 1040 ste with a collection of keyboards and Akai samplers, to just about “working out of the box” as is the case with a lot of studios now.
1.Let Love Live (Frankie Feliciano Vocal Mix)
2. Piece Of Soul (Bas Roos & Guy Steve)
3. Keep On Dancing-Williams Carrol (Vs Edit)
4. Love Is The Message (Moon Rocket- Re-Tide)
5. Why Can’t We See - Blind Truth Ft Tata & Stone (Club Mix)
6. Power - Javi Frias
7. Bad Girls -Used Disco (Original Mix)
8. Don’t Look Any Further - Danilo Rossini (Rossini & Mappa Rmx)
9. Mack Vibe Mr Meaner Ft Jaqueline
1. Luvless - Right Now
02. Loz Goddard - Now Is Where We Are
03. OJPB - Mysteries
04. Ari Bald - That Lonely Night
05. KIU D - Love In NY
06. Eli Escobar - City Song (COEO remix)
07. M.ono & Luvless - Eins A Legge
08. Tiger & Woods - Moonswing
09. Silk 86 - Rhapsody
10. Chevals - Lights
11. Chevals - Hot
12. Long Island Sound - I Chose You Because
13. Adryiano - Me & You & Her
14. A. M. Limonata - After Midnight Special
15. Tee Mango - This Is Where I'll Stay (With U)
16. Demuja - Turn Me On
17. The Black Madonna - Stay
EP79 Of the hottest Disco Podcast in all the land.
This weeks guests are:
Get Down Edits are Darren Daz Dalton & Martin Roche From Waterford City in Southern Ireland,: Bookings Email EFernandez@defected.com
1) Be Mine Tonight - The Jammers
2) Funkynoizer - Daniele Baldelli & Dj Rocca
3) Hold Me Tight - Tonbe
4) Steam - Nico Saav
5) You Ain’t Never - Peza
6) Body & Soul KS French
7) Euro Disco Theme - Dimitri From Paris & DJ Rocca
8) Disco Fever - Javi Frias
9) Garcia Funk - Moon Rocket
To buy tickets for our even featuring the one and only Greg Wilson on Boxing Day follow the below link:
This week our guest Mix is supplied by Cuz Electric. Cuz Electric are UK based Electronic Music creators with releases on Paper Disco and Midnight Riot.
Rich Hall (Producer)
Megan Jones (Singer/Instrumentalist)
Karl Fraundhofer - Tone (Sprechen)
Aimes - Grandiose Visions (DJ Rocca remix) (Wonder Stories)
Craxi Disco - Brannero Express (James Rod Power Guitar Mix) (Opilec Music)
Rayko - Curious (Midnight Riot)
Mr & Mrs Dale - It's you (New York - London Mix) (Emotional Rescue)
COEO - In Motion (Toy Tonics)
Kellini & Saskin S - In Doubt (Stephen Richards Remix)
Misiu - All a Dream (Razor n Tape)
Manuel Binder - Porto (with Julian Stetter) (Mireia Germany)
Cuz Electric - Repose (Midnight Riot)
Johannes Albert - Giovanni Frizzante (Prins Thomas Diskomiks) (Frank Music Germany)
Johannes Albert - Giovanni Frizzante (Frank Music Germany)
Planet Jumper - And Here My Troubles Began (Sprechen)
Lindstom - Tensions (Full Pupp)
GoldBoy - Four Walls & A Roof (Situationism)
James Rod - Doctor Preasure (Pete Herbert Remix)
No ID - Love Mecanica (Pikes)
This is EP70 of the sneaky disco podcast featuring a guest mix from Javi Frais. We have a very special guest at our first Sneaky Disco event this Boxing Day with the one and only Greg Wilson.
DJ & producer of soulful dance music from Madrid. Owner of Night Shift Records.
Resident DJ & promoter of DISCOTIZER, every friday at Marula Café Madrid.
DJ & producer of soulful dance music from Madrid, owner of Night Shift Records with vinyl releases on Street Edits, Disco Pocho, Giant Cuts, Wall Of Fame, Boogie Cafe and digital releases on Midnight Riot, Hotbox Boogie, Editorial, About Disco.
He's also resident DJ & booker of DISCOTIZER, a disco-boogie-house club every friday at Marula Cafe Madrid where he has invited people like Rahaan, Red Greg, Horse Meat Disco, Dan Shake, Marcel Vogel, Medlar, Yam Who, Rayko...
Selected discography Javi Frias
Disco Pocho #01 - Javi Frias Edits - Disco Pocho (2017)
Javi Frias - Make It Happen EP - Night Shift Records (2017)
V/A - Bionic Lover - Boogie Cafe (2016)
V/A - Room Service - Wall Of Fame (2016)
Javi Frias - Discotizer EP - Giant Cuts (2016)
Javi Frias - Disco Edits Vol. 1 - Street Edits (2015)
Javi Frias - Body Heat EP - About Disco Records (2015)
Javi Frias - Funk Pimpin EP - Midnight Riot Records (2015)
Javi Frias - Sugar Groove included on 'Par For The Course EP' - Editorial Records # 47 (2015)
Javi Frias - The Man EP - Giant Cuts Digital (2014)
Welcome to EP69 ;-) Of the sneaky disco podcast featuring a special guest mix from Birdee - Plenty of new and classic stuff in this weeks show. Huge thanks to Birdee!
Kraak & Smaak ft. Eric Biddines - Smile (thatmanmonkz remix)
Eli Escobar - Happiness pt.2 (Kon's Discofied remix)
Fouk - See you on the other side
TV - Disco Scene (Yam Who? remix)
Jasper James - Dirty Wrong
Crazy P - One True Light
Joey Negro - Stomp Your Feet (Hot Toddy remix)
Aeroplane - Love On Hold (Birdee remix)
Ralphi Rosario with Linda Clifford - Wanna Give It Up (Dr Packer's Lego's Dub Remix)
Gerd Jason & Shan - Surrender
Barbara Tucker - Think (About it) - Spen & Thommy's Summer of dub Mix
Fitness Forever - Baby Love (Birdee remix)
Saint Etienne - Dive (Greg Wilson & Derek Kaye remix)
Y. Gershovsky - Disco Baby (Floating Points & Red Greg edit)
The Fatback Band - Spanish Hustle (Joey Negro remix)
Birdee is the new guise of scene stalwart Marcello De Angelis, who - throughout nearly a decade of activity in dance music – has toured the world from Australia to Russia, played the most prestigious venues in the UK and Europe, collected support from the biggest players in the scene, and picked up an award for best breakthrough DJ at London’s Fabric.
Since the inception of the Birdee project he has been snapped up by Fatboy Slim's Southern Fried Records, has remixed Vato Gonzalez, The Whip, Herve', Malente, Louis La Roche and Mason - and has had his music supported by a veritable who's who of dance music: Laidback Luke, Vanilla Ace, Punks Jump Up, Solidisco, Kokiri, The Aston Shuffle, Tom Staar, His Majesty Andre and Reset! have all been regularly spinning Birdee tracks, while BBC Radio 1, Kiss FM and Capital Radio have also shown their love.
His single "Shake It" was licensed to the Cream Ibiza compilation CD mixed by Laidback Luke and received several plays on BBC Radio 1 from Jaymo and Andy George, Kissy Sellout and Annie Nightingale.
After signing to quality Australian imprint Vicious Bitch, of Avicii and Peking Duk fame, he has released a slew of singles throughout 2015 and just dropped his latest one "B-Love" - already supported by Oliver Heldens and John Dahlback amongst others.
1. JazzyFunk - Don't You Worry Bout A Thing (Original Mix) (MIDNIGHT RIOT) ** EXCLUSIVE **
2. CHRIS STUSSY & BAS ROOS - Ladies Night (Robsoul France)
3. MICHAEL THE LION - Get It On (Bosq remix feat Amy Douglas) Soul Clap US
4. CRAZY P - One True Light (Classic)
5. CITY SOUL PROJECT - Jah School (City Soul Recordings)
6. COEO - Native Riddim (Toy Tonics)
7. HOMERO ESPINOSA/MARK FARINA - Good Vibrations (Main mix) (Moulton Music)
8. Disco Troopers - All Night Long (Original Mix) (MIDNIGHT RIOT)
9. MARK LOWER - People On A Party (Nurvous)
10. ELI ESCOBAR - Back 2 Luv (feat Steven Klavier)
11. Chewy Rubs - Dance - (Chewy Rubs Slice And Dice Mix)-** EXCLUSIVE **
Alan Junior Tracklist
1 Dj Rubens - And you gonna be on it ( Original mix )
2 Stupid man - Slimmer down Robbie
3 Groove motion - Try it ( Original mix )
4 Alan Junior - It's time to dance together ( Original mix )
5 Alan Junior - Pink Sky ( Original mix ) Release 21 juillet on Cut Rec6 Tete de course - cadillac Disco ( Original mix )
7 Dj Ruben / Bart Gori - Pink Phanter
8 Sure Thing - Holding you tight ( Dr Packer remix )
9 80'S Child - Hot ( Original mix )
10 J & M Brothers - Funky people
11 Alan Junior - I know where god is ( Original mix ) Release october 2017 on Disco Balls
12 Ministry of funk - Life (Original mix )
Special Show!! Our very good freinds at Masterworks music have kindly given us an exclusive guest mix done by the one and only Dr Packer! This is to Mark 53 Degrees 1st Birthday Party in Leeds on the 29th July! Cash Masterworks own 80s Child, Andy Buchan, Mike Worrall & Andy Sykes - FREE IN
Dr Packer Bio
Dr Packer is an alias of West Australian DJ/Producer Greg Packer, set up for Remixes & Edits of mainly retro music such as 70’s, 80’s, 90’s Soul, Disco, Funk, Hip Hop & Reggae. Greg although known more for ‘Liquid Drum & Bass’ regularly plays sets of ‘Old School Funk, Disco & Hip Hop. Greg purchased his first record in 1982 at the age of 10. That record was ‘Grandmaster Flash – The Message’! Greg grew up in Northapton in the UK, frequently listening to his mother’s disco records (to which he says he had no choice!). In the 70’s it wasn’t uncommon to hear music such as ‘Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now’ or ‘And The Beat Goes On’ played in the house, so the disco thing really was his first introduction to music, records became his life and he has collected 25,000+ over the years…
Moving on to the 90’s – Greg immigrated to ‘Perth, Western Australia’. Once there he purchased his first pair of decks in 1989. In 1991 he won the WA – DMC’s and went on to defend the title in 1992.
Greg then moved onto ‘Jungle & Drum & Bass’ music in the early 90s, and was and still is regarded as a pioneer of that sound in Australia winning many awards which saw him go on to have a global touring business, touring the UK, Europe, Asia, New Zealand & Australia.
In 1998 Greg took up production and set up his own studio label ‘Interphase Music’ He produced over 100 tracks & remixes under the name ‘Greg Packer’ and was signed to many other labels in the UK & USA including ‘Good Looking Records’
Early 2013 Greg began mixing entire sets from CD therefore searching for music online, he started picking up re-edits. A certain artist stood out to him in ‘Late Nite Tuff Guy’. He loved the way the original songs were beefed up and sounded much fatter on a club system whilst still maintain the original vibe of the record. In addition to this the edits were ‘DJ friendly’ meaning you were able to beat mix them flawlessly unlike playing the original vinyl versions.
In August 2013 Greg Produced his first two edits under the name ‘Dr Packer’ which was ‘Keni Burke – Rising To The Top’ and ‘Hall & Oates – I Can’t Go For That’. Unsure of what to do with them he sent them to ‘Fingerman’. He instantly played both of them on his radio show and suggested to send more his way. This was the push Greg needed to continue with what was initially a bit of a fun in the studio.
Off the back of this support Greg started his own Surgery Edits series on Disco Dat Records. This proved to be a hit immediately with it taking out the coveted #1 spot on Juno Download and holding the position for 6 weeks. Since then Greg has released 7 in this series all of which have gone straight to #1.
Dr Packer has quickly become a mainstay in the sets of some of the biggest names in the disco world with the likes of Greg Wilson, Hot Toddy, Fingerman, Joey Negro and Norman Jay regularly featuring his edits in their performances. All of this support helped Dr Packer to be voted #1 in the Traxsource Top 20 Nu Disco Artists midway through 2015. At the end of the year Dr Packer came in at #4 in the Top 100 Disco Artists
With 2016 already off to a flyer with a busy touring schedule seeing tours planned for Australia, Asia and the UK/EU, it’s fair to say that things are only just beginning to heat up for the Dr from the West
Event information Here:
Masterworks Music is a Vinyl / Digital record label showcasing some of the top Disco / Nu Disco producers from around the world.
53 Degrees North: https://www.facebook.com/riccis53degreesleeds/
Inxxxwel - Half Pipe (Midnight Riot)
Belabouche - Summer Cuts (FKR)
Werkshy - Supermoon (Midnight Riot) Exclusive
Don Dayglow - Silky (ThuderJam (Exclusive)
Art Of Tones - Bootyshaker (Under the influence of Red Greg) (Editorial)
KIU D - Dynamite (Exclusive)
Tonbe - Saturday (Yam Who? Remix) (Midnight Riot) Exclusive
NEGRO, Joey presents KOLA KUBE - Why (Hot Toddy club mix) (Z Records)
DANIELE BALDELLI & DJ ROCCA - Funkynoizer (Pete Herbert & Dicky Trisco mix) File Under Disco
KELLINI - Varighet (Fingerman's Boogie Beatdown) (Hot Digits Music)
LUX EXPERIENCE - Freakish (Masterworks Music)
FLA MIXTAPE PART I TRACKLIST
1) Intro The Dogg Pound (Feat Snoop Dogg) - LA Here’s 2 U
2) George Kelly - Satisfaction Express
3) Jack Tennis - Pino
4) Fantasy Love Affair - Vivre Libre
5) Joe Dassin (Feat Dominique Poulain) - Le Jardin Du Luxembourg (version Longue)
6) Marvin Gaye - T Plays It Cool
7) Fantasy Love Affair - Music Saved My Life
8) Alan Sorrenti & Anane Vega - Figli Delle Stelle (Louis Vega Eol Mix - FLA Edit)
9) Soultronic - Edits On The Rocks 02
10) Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind (Joey Negro Extended Disco Mix)
11) Etta James - Tell Mama
12) Funk Ferret & Imagine This - Apply The Pressure
13) Mash Up : Talisco - Your Wish Versus Nicolette Larson - Lotta Love
14) Odia Coates And Paul Anka – Make It Up To Me In Love (BB.Edit)
Fantasy Love Affair (aka djrecycle) ”Disco Thug” project started in 2016 as a series of Sexy Underground Disco parties with partner and Los Angeles legend Dj Jean Louis (Louis XIV, Monday Night Social)
Simultaneously, he took Fantasy Love Affair on a musical production journey reflecting the last part of the Seventies, a time when the Music known as Disco ruled the World, and Love was the Message.
It’s no wonder that famed Disco Funk Soul label ChopShop took an interest in the project with a single released on Juno and then a full EP out now on Beatport.
Originally from France, djrecycle is a veteran of the LA scene where he started playing his vinyls in 1999 with many residencies across town including the world famous “Blue Lounge” at Moonshadows in Malibu (LA’s version of Ibiza’s Cafe Del Mar), where he spread the vibe over the Pacific Ocean for nearly 10 years, in between private events for the likes of Cirque du Soleil, KTLA, Hollywood’s A List, LA Fashion week, Las Vegas Magic Fashion Show, just to name a few…
1) Yes U Can - Disco Funk Spinner
2) Pick Me Up - ChuggingEdits
3) Disco Brasillia - J & M Brothers
4) Analog Disco - Dj Moy
5) Walk The Chalk - Matt Hughs
6) I Want Your Love - Todd Terge Remix (Chic)
7) 15th Street - Tonbe
8) Get It Baby - Body Music
9) Blind Beat - Disco Funk Spinner
10) Time Will Tell - The Funk District
11) You Got Trouble - Judge Funk
All the way from LA Cole Medina is providingus with our latest guestmix. Cole started producing over 15 years ago constantly releasing ytracks on the House Arrest Label, check them out for some awesome edits. This shows COle was a man ahead of his time, releasing edits of disco and house far before the scene took off again! Recent vinyl release come on the Licorice Delight and for us his best tune which has featured on our show make your body move.
1. AEROPLANE feat TAWATHA AGEE - Love On Hold
2. HOTMOOD - Hundred Of Times
3. Alan Junior - It's Time To Dance Together
4. DJ MOY - Analog Disco
5. TONBE - 15th Street
6. JAMES ROD feat TANIA HAROSHKA - Let Them Dance (Rayko remix)
7. Woodhead - Take You Away (original)
8. HOTMOOD - Funjazoul
9. Soul Minority - Deeper (J&M Brothers Souls remix)
10. ZIGGY PHUNK - C'mon C'mon
11. HP VINCE - This Party
12. DINO LENNY/DOORLY - The Magic Room (Luke Solomon's 'Live Forever' remix)
Guest Mix from Afrojules - Afrojules is a up and coming from the city of tours in France
See Website for full Bio and also link to awesome free download of an edit herbie hancockSTars in your eyes.
EP56 Of the best Disco/NuDisco Podcast in the UK
1) Feelin Me - Danny Kane
2) Take The Groove Tonight - Buttkick
3) Down Breakin - Discotheque Credits
4) Hotmood Hundreds Of Times - Hotmood
5) On The Line - Stephane Deschezeaux
6) Work That Body - Ivan Jack, Babert
7) Up & Down - Giman
8) Love Don't Pay The Rent (Scott Wozniack Rmx) - Mone
9) Lets Get Down - Babert
10) Tell U - Dominic Dawson
11) Nice & Tight - Puzique
12) Lisa Can Disco - Man Go Funk,Timmy Vegas,BB Smooth
Jaegerossa - aka Phil Rose and Chris Hunter may be a relatively newly formed production duo but are far from new to game - Chris being a former long term resident at the mighty Feel in Preston and former label manager at Blackpool label Shaboom, and played some of the UKs and worlds best venues. Phil being a dj for over 20 years and instigator of "The Edit" -possibly one of the norths biggest club nights at the moment. Now hosting their own weekly radio show, the pair have over 25 years industry experience playing with guests like Grant Nelson, DJ Sneak, Joey negro, Greg Wilson, CJ Mackintosh, Graeme Park Etc ...... In the past year or so they have remixed for the likes of Lenny Fontana, Banks & Lisa Millet on Musol, Dave Redsoul on Playmore, plus more originals and remixes in the pipeline. There sound is a fusion of edgy soulful, disco vibes with a twist of boomp and hint of deep house, they are without doubt a duo to keep an eye on.
EP54 Of the hottest Disco show in town featuring your hosts Good2Groove. Find the Sneaky Disco Back catalogue here: good2groove.squarespace.com/blog/?p
Other Mixes Here: good2groove.squarespace.com/new-blog/?p
Our Gust Mix is from the one and only Rayko pritty much Nu/Disco Royalty!
Spanish producer extraordinaire Rayko has been a leading light in the disco scene since 2008, the year he launched his magnificent Rare Wiri imprint. Deeply rooted in '70s and '80s disco, funk, boogie and rock, Rayko's influences are masterfully interpreted and transformed into modern day dancefloor bombs.
As the months go on and his catalogue expands, Rayko is rapidly becoming one of the most loved names in modern day disco. Check out his tracks in Juno here: www.junodownload.com/search/?q%5Bal…5D%5B%5D=rayko
Huge thanks what a top bloke!
His Facebook here: www.facebook.com/Rayko.Rare.Wiri/
BELABOUCHE - Hold On Me
Sunner Soul - Loveline
GMGN - The Feelings Right
Hotmood - In A Disco
Frank Booker - Get Here
DJ MOAR - High Groove
KIU D - Watching U
SHIT HOT SOUNDSYSTEM - Bodyrok
SOUNDSTREAM - Soul Train
SPACE ECHO - Rare Function
HNNY - Nothing
Olivier La Freund Recordings
Simba - Remind Me of Dancing [Intimate Friends]
Duke Hugh - Movin’ On (Awanto 3 Remix) [La Freund Recordings]
Olivier Boogie - Watch Your Sep [Whiskey Disco]
Marcel Vogel - I Got Jezus [Lumberjacks In Hell]
Chezz - Lazy [Boogie Cafe Records]
Stump Valley - Pagoda Forest [Dopeness Galore]
Young Hand - Waalstraat [Ruud Records]
Laurence Guy - Love & Be Loved [Quartet Series]
Kaidi Tatham - Shims [First Word]
Javonntte - Jazzmatazz [Sistrum Recordings]
Jamie 326 & Masalo - Testify [Local Talk]
Mr. Beatnick - Church Street Blues [Tief Music]
This man has been on it all including the legendary Lumberjack in hell and whiskey disco labels. Amsterdam Disco/House dj spins a great hour guest mix - What better way to start the 3rd year of shows!
For all bookings, promo's, inquiries and loveletters:
Oliviers Facebook page:
La Freund label’s Facebook Page:
The first release is by Duke Hugh. Here’s a link:
1) Groove Motion - Give Me Back
2) Rayko - Dance To The Groove
3) Fascination - Daniel Solar
4) Wicked Funk - Massimo Vanoni
5)What U Waiting For - Dr Packer
6)Stop Cruisin - Chuggin Edits
7)You Get By - Rabo & Snob
8.Want Me - Dr Packer
9) Raw Cuts - Motor City Drum Ensemble
10)Watch Your Step - Olivier Boogie
11) Deelicious - Deelicious
Discovered on the club scene, DJ Producer/Remix duo Venice Beach are today's new house sensation!
Buzzing on social networks through various remixes, their compilation of Disco Edits has pushed them right to the top of the charts.
Collaborating with the biggest names both in the studio and live such as Escort, Moon Boots, RAC and Space, their dj sets gets the crowds dancing in the trendiest venues from Washington to Tunis via the Wanderlust, temple of disco, where they are residents.
Their last EP 'Closer' heralds an artistic turning point for the group who plan to focus on productions in the pop universe.
The next EP is in preparation...
For booking, remixes and other infos: email@example.com
Juno Download: http://www.junodownload.com/search/?q%5Bartist%5D%5B%5D=%22venice+beach%22
Review of the new album:
"Parisian duo Venice Beach present their debut EP of vintage tinged disco house. Fans of Kitsune will be right at home here, with Italo influenced opener "My Heart" offering a bass arpeggio that Giorgio Moroder would be envious of, with vocoder action to boot. "By My Side" meanwhile combines the titular vocal sample with thumping snares and sweet FM bells, with the occasional guitar
lick adding just the right amount of disco groove. On the B-Side, "Mystery" goes in hard with an 80s electro-pop number, with neon chords mingling with a ghetto vocal sample. The EP is rounded off with "Skid" a fine track packed with the kind of melodic prowess that his kept Aeroplane in power for several years. Big tip!"
EP49 of the hotest disco show in town.
1) Just As Long As You - Queen Disco
2) Dance To the Groove - Rayko
3) Different Ways - Phunktastike
4) Loco Funk - J & M Brothers
5) Thats The Way KS French
6) Wings Of Love - Delgado/Mena
7) Your Love Is The Dub - Vinyl Addicted
8) You've Been Found - Andy Ash
9) Sweet Love - Tonbe
10) Groovin Behind Dr Packer
11) Dr Love - Dr Packer
Catch our show live on boogie bunker radio show 8pm-10pm GMT every other Friday
Known for his production for his nu-disco group Venice Beach, Jay Airiness always has his eyes on the groove. With a new vision of club music like House & Disco, Jay work everyday in the studio for made future classic dance floor. Had already releases on Diggin Deeper, Binary Flights, Editorial, Emerald and Doreen, FKR & Rebel Hearts...
Production played & supported by Dj Cam, Rayko, Nick V, Guido (Acid Arab), Lord Funk, Michael The Lion, Pierre Wax (22Tracks), KS French, Nik Weston, Valique, Dj Goodka, Belabouche, Soulist, NDYD, Radio Meuh, Radio Prun (Nantes - France), Audio Texture, Soundigger.com, Y Este Find Que, Le Cosmic Show (Radio Show - Prun'), Swound Sound Radio Show, Sicko Discko (Radio 808, Zagreb - Croatia), Night Drive Miami (USA)...
1. DR PACKER - Give It Up
2. KNG EDITS - Just Dance
3. Jay Airiness - Two Of Us
4. MELGADO/MENA - Instant Party
5. Tom Of Brooklyn - Dreamin Again
6. VOODOO WHISKEY - Blueberry Muffins
7. Chewy Rub's - Cosmo Disco
8. LUX EXPERIENCE - Sneakin'
9. A Kiss For My Prince [Dr Packer Rework]
10. Mr. Absolutt - It's Allright
11. JUDGE FUNK - Deal With This
Alien Disco Sugar is one of our fav Djs on the edits scene!! We are super happy that he has agreed to do us a guest mix :-)